NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Fifth Third Bancorp (Nasdaq:FITB) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $12.80 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.4%. The average volume for Fifth Third has been 12.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Fifth Third has a market cap of $12.2 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 4.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Fifth Third Bancorp operates as a diversified financial services holding company in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.7, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about FITB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV