NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Flowserve Corporation (NYSE:FLS) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 36 cents per share. At a price of $107.15 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Flowserve has been 572,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Flowserve has a market cap of $5.88 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 8.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Flowserve Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, distribution, and service of industrial flow management equipment. The company operates in three segments: FSG Engineered Product, FSG Industrial Product, and Flow Control. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.1, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about FLS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV