Earlier this year it was announced that the Marussia F1 Team teamed with Monster.com®, the worldwide leader in connecting people to job opportunities and the flagship brand of Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW), to recruit for a variety of permanent roles that influence the technical and commercial success of the team. The Marussia F1 Team is pleased to announce that they have since made ten hires as a result of their work with Monster.
The third of the four global ‘Cool Jobs’ is now available as the team is looking for a Junior Technician who will be based at the team’s technology centre in Banbury, England. This full-time role promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the qualified candidate. The new hire will have the chance to learn all of the core skills necessary to be an F1 technician and to develop the competence and confidence to support the Marussia F1 Team at the track. In addition, the successful candidate will grow into working with the Aerodynamics, Research & Development and Stores teams.
Recent hire, Leon O’Rourke, Gearbox Mechanic said “The thing I was looking forward to the most about starting this with Marussia F1 Team was learning new skills and meeting new people – the job has been interesting and I have been fortunate to be able to travel to races with the team. This is the definition of a ‘Cool Job.’”
Katie Allen, Head of HR, Marussia F1 Team, stated “The alliance with Monster has enabled us to significantly increase our talent reach quickly– we are currently reviewing candidates from 26 countries. As a small F1 team, we’ve used the Talent Management Suite to help us manage our recruitment and resourcing plans in the most professional and efficient way, whilst ensuring that more of our focus can be directed at development activities for the business and our people.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV