Apollo (APOL) estimates increased at Morgan Stanley. APOL estimates were raised through 2014, Morgan Stanley said. Management boosted guidance, given an expected turnaround in starts for 2013. Overweight rating and $48 price target.
Bristol-Myers (BMY) numbers cut at BMO. BMY estimates were reduced through 2013, BMO Capital said. Eliquis delay pushes out the model. Outperform rating and new $38 price target.
ConocoPhillips (COP) numbers lowered at Oppenheimer. Shares of COP now seen reaching $65, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also lowered on downstream spin off. Outperform rating.
Cytec (CYT) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of CYT now seen reaching $63, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on imminent coatings exit. Hold rating.Dell (DELL) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of DELL now seen reaching $13, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on pressure by Huawei. Hold rating. Darden (DRI) estimates, target reduced at Credit Suisse. Shares of DRI now seen reaching $48, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also cut, given weaker sales trends. Neutral rating. First Horizon (FHN) numbers reduced at BofA/Merrill. Shares of FHN now seen reaching $7.50, according to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Estimates also cut, given the company's new guidance. Underperform rating. Harley-Davidson (HOG) numbers trimmed at UBS. Shares of HOG now seen reaching $49, UBS said. Estimates also lowered on stronger dollar. Neutral rating. Hershey (HSY) estimates, target raised at Credit Suisse. Shares of HSY now seen reaching $78, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also increased, as the company has multiple potential growth levers. Outperform rating. JP Morgan (JPM) added to Conviction List at Goldman. Long-term story still intact. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV