SAO PAULO, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B+, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-fare, low-cost airline in Latin America, announces that SMILES launched an unprecedented product for the domestic market: the purchase of frequent flyer miles. Through the program's website, customers may buy from 1,000 to 40,000 miles and exchange them for airline tickets.
To access the document, please visit our website: www.voegol.com.br/ir
Investor Relations Edmar Lopes - Finance Director Andre Brandi - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations Ricardo Rocca - Investor RelationsPhone.: (11) 2128-4700E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.voegol.com.br/riTwitter: @GOLinvest Corporate Communications Phone.: (11) 2128-4413E-mail: email@example.comTwitter : @GOLcomunicacao Media Relations Edelman ( USA and Europe): Meaghan Smith and Robby CorradoPhone.: +1 (212) 704-8196 / 704-4484E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV