- Simplified navigation of large content volumes - Faceted browsing lets users leverage metadata to navigate through vast volumes of content more efficiently so they can easily access information in OpenText Content Server through SharePoint. Container specific views also allow users to view context-relevant metadata.
- Enhanced Archiving and Compliance - Customers can take advantage of significant refinements in OpenText's ability to archive SharePoint content, whether it be long-term archiving of SharePoint lists or support for more complex data types. This improves the overall flexibility, performance and manageability of access to specified content.
- Stronger Integration with OpenText xECM for SAP Solutions - Enhanced support for OpenText Extended ECM for SAP® solutions brings the bi-directional access of content to users of SharePoint and SAP software. End users can now leverage work done in SAP workspaces through SharePoint, or extend access to content and projects created in SharePoint through an SAP workspace.
- Support for Microsoft FAST Search for SharePoint - Users can now search and index Content Server content quickly and easily using Microsoft's FAST Search technology whether it is full text or document metadata.
OpenText Boosts Governance & Information Access For Microsoft® SharePoint® Deployments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts