EJL Wireless Research, in its most recent report, forecast E-band point-to-point radio links as being one of the fastest growing segments in the wireless mobile backhaul market with greater than 100% Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) to 2016.
For more information, please contact your sales manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About GigOptix, Inc.
GigOptix is a leading supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming and address emerging high growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. The Company offers a unique broad portfolio of Drivers, TIAs and TFPSTM optical modulators for 40G, 100G and 400G fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks, and high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz. GigOptix also offers a wide range of ASIC solutions through its ChipX product line. For more information, please visit www.gigoptix.com.About IBM For more information about IBM, please visit www.ibm.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV