- Shares of JPMorgan Chase (JPM) closed at $35.32 Monday, returning 8% year-to-date, following a 20% decline during 2011. The shares trade for 1.1 times tangible book value, according to Thomson Reuters Bank Insight, and for less than seven times the consensus 2013 EPS estimate of $5.32, among analysts polled by Thomson Reuters. The consensus 2012 EPS estimate is $4.35. Based on a 30-cent quarterly payout, JPMorgan's shares have a dividend yield of 3.40%.
- Bank of America (BAC - Get Report) closed at $7.60 Monday, returning 37% year-to-date, after dropping 58% during 2011. The shares trade for 0.6 times their reported March 31 tangible book value of $12.87, and for less than eight times the consensus 2013 EPS of a dollar. The consensus 2012 EPS estimate is 58 cents.
- Shares of Citigroup (C - Get Report) closed at $26.75 Monday, returning 2% year-to-date, following a 44% decline during 2011. The shares trade for just over half their reported March 31 tangible book value of $50.90, and less than six times the consensus 2013 EPS of $4.60. The consensus 2012 EPS estimate is $4.02.
3 'Quite Attractive' Regional Bank Value Plays from UBS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.