ELKRIDGE, Md., June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) marks the 10th anniversary of their GPiLEARN Blended Training Solutions offering by launching an innovative web portal, GPiLEARN Connect. The portal enables customers to interact with power plant peers and industry experts to share knowledge, access webinars and resources, and have GPiLEARN support information all in one convenient location.
GPiLEARN online training programs, presently used at 255 power companies in 39 countries, allow for cost-effective, efficient implementation of a blended learning solution that incorporates over 1,600 course offerings for power plant engineers, technicians, operators and other skilled workers. Companies can create unique curriculums for different job disciplines, and schedule and track classroom courses, oral boards, qualifications and site-specific training content through the portal.
"Since the launch of GPiLEARN in 2002, we have invested countless hours and significant development dollars to ensure robust and relevant course offerings," said Joe Nasal, Senior Vice President of Energy Services. "New programs for gas turbine operations (including an online simulator), wind farms, flue gas conditioning, hydroelectric plants, NERC compliance and waste-to-energy highlight the various additions to our comprehensive library. The launching of GPiLEARN Connect extends our efforts to provide a cost-effective means for our customers to learn from each other and dialogue through a modern online social media format."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV