WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that its FTI Technology business practice is launching Version 8.2 of its global Ringtail® e-discovery software. The easy-to-use software offers numerous new features to reduce the cost of e-discovery, including fully integrated visual analytics to support faster and more accurate legal reviews for global corporate and law firm Ringtail® users.
"For those of us who have used Ringtail® and other review tools in litigation, enhancements such as an improved user interface, a master repository and advanced analytics are significant, and we think FTI Consulting is smart to focus on these features in the latest version of Ringtail®," said David Horrigan, Analyst for E-discovery and Information Governance at 451 Research. "Even the most robust review tool is of little value if attorneys find it difficult to use, making the user interface a critical feature. In addition, a master repository is an important asset for corporate legal departments' cross-matter management needs, and advanced analytics make the entire e-discovery process more efficient when locating electronic evidence for court proceedings."
Using Ringtail® software, e-discovery teams at corporations and law firms can take very large datasets, run sophisticated search queries and then securely automate the review workflow. With a redesigned and fully integrated Document Mapper interface, reviewers easily can toggle between list views and visualization features for more efficient reviews. Ringtail® 8.2 further speeds e-discovery through new tools and usability shortcuts, including customizable color coding of key concepts, coding hints, enhanced "find similar" features and more robust production capabilities.
Multi-Matter Repository, Deposition Preparation Show Strength, Versatility of Ringtail PlatformRingtail's ability to handle matters with tens of millions of documents, as well as advanced analytics features, empowers current Ringtail clients to achieve greater productivity and cost savings, including:
- Multi-Matter Repository: Ringtail® 8.2's scale and flexibility will allow users to create a master repository of data that already has been collected and processed. Data in the master repository can be used across multiple matters, enabling the reuse and retention of valuable attorney work product such as privilege calls while also avoiding unnecessary reprocessing of data.
- Deposition and Trial Preparation Analytics: Ringtail® 8.2's analytic capabilities will help counsel more quickly mine produced documents in order to prepare for depositions or trial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV