"It's an honor for a truly world-class syndicate of energy, technology, and top venture players to invest in taking your technology commercial," said Joe Jones, CEO and founder of Skyonic. "For me, it is a testament to the good work of the Skyonic professional staff over the last eight years and the steadfast support provided by Carl Berg, David Zachry, and many others. Together with our new partners, we are making decarbonated carbon power a real option for the future, while making jobs with real plants, real products, and real improvements to the environment, today."
About Skyonic CorporationFounded in 2005, Skyonic Corporation developed SkyMine®, the first carbon capture technology designed to profitably capture carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by mineralizing the gas into baking soda. Developed by inventor and CEO, Joe Jones, SkyMine® is a patented green chemistry process that enables power-generation and industrial manufacturing plants to cost-effectively produce energy and products in a cleaner way. Skyonic has conducted field trials and pilot projects of its technologies at power plants throughout Texas. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas and is backed by venture capital. To learn more about Skyonic and its other products visit http://www.skyonic.com.
SOURCE Skyonic Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV