Regions Financial (NYSE:RF) has introduced a Simplicity Pledge and a series of Regions Quick Guides SM summarizing important information about bank products and services in a concise, simple way.
“We know customers want us to make it even easier for them to understand and compare financial services, and we've responded by developing Regions Quick Guides,” said Bill Askew, senior executive vice president and head of the Quality Performance Division for Regions Financial. “Our new Regions Quick Guides and Simplicity Pledge reinforce our commitment to providing clarity and transparency and helping customers make educated decisions about the products and services that best fit their needs.”
The Regions Simplicity Pledge states: “Regions is committed to providing you with the information you need to make good financial decisions and to helping you understand how your accounts and services work – simply, clearly and in plain language.”
The Regions Quick Guides answer common questions and provide key points about checking accounts and loan products. The following Regions Quick Guides are available on the company’s web site, regions.com and in all Regions Bank branches:
- Personal Checking – answers frequently asked questions about funds availability and overdraft service options and summarizes key points in the Regions Deposit Agreement
- Applying for a Mortgage – includes various mortgage options, payment terms and steps involved in applying for a mortgage
- Regions Credit Line – includes a product description, eligibility, activation, terms and application process
- Ready Advance – provides an overview of the product, eligibility, activation, terms, payment method and cool-off period
- Business Checking – answers frequently asked questions about funds availability and overdraft service options and summarizes key points in the Regions Deposit Agreement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV