MHI Hospitality Corporation Extends Mortgage On Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina Hotel
MHI Hospitality Corporation (NASDAQ: MDH) (the “Company”) announced today that the Company has extended the scheduled maturity date of the approximate $8.1 million mortgage on the Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina Hotel with TowneBank (the “Lender”). The new maturity date is June 30, 2013.
The maturity date was extended through a Third Amendment to Commitment Letter. The Company has agreed to make quarterly principal payments to the Lender of $200,000 each on July 1, 2012, October 1, 2012, January 1, 2013 and April 1, 2013. No other changes were made to the terms of the loan.
The full service waterfront hotel is located in downtown Hampton, Virginia, part of the Greater Norfolk metropolitan area, a Top 25 MSA. The property features 21,000 square feet of retail space, 7,600 square feet of flexible meeting space, a roof-top pool and a four-story, 300 car parking garage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV