ESB Powers Invoicing With Ariba
An efficient accounts payable function. It’s something that all companies want, but few have been able to achieve. ESB (Electricity Supply Board) Ireland’s premier electricity utility is out to change this. The company has implemented cloud-based offerings from Ariba, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA), the world’s business commerce network, and is using them to transform its purchase order and invoice management processes into automated and efficient ones through which it can reduce errors, speed approvals and drive savings.
“Purchase Order and invoice management is a highly time and cost-intensive function,” said Shana Dillon, Manager, Finance Operations at ESB. “With Ariba’s solutions, we can create an effective process for interacting with our suppliers across the payment cycle that will lead to greater efficiencies and savings,” she added.
ESB is relying on Ariba ® Invoice Management ™ and PO Automation ™ to achieve these goals. Delivered on-demand via the Ariba Network, the solutions provide market-leading technology that ESB can use to:
- Move to a completely paperless invoice process in 100 days
- Reduce operating costs by 70 percent or more
- Eliminate exceptions and simplify and accelerate dispute resolution
- Minimize risk of overpayments, duplicate payments and fraudulent payments
- Comply with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Effectively benchmark and measure performance
“Accounts Payable teams spend inordinate amounts of time and effort processing paper invoices – from matching them with contracts and tracking POs and goods receipt to correcting errors and fielding supplier inquiries. Yet most companies still have limited visibility into the process, leaving them exposed to risks like overlooked billing discrepancies, missed discounts, and overpayments,” said James Tucker, Director of Marketing, Invoice and Payment Solutions, Ariba. “With Ariba Invoice Management and PO Automation, ESB can execute a smart invoicing process that delivers greater visibility and control, improved contract compliance, and stronger supplier relationships.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV