BERWYN, Pa., June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE: AME) will issue its second quarter 2012 earnings release before the market opens on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.
AMETEK also will webcast its second quarter 2012 investor conference call on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, beginning at 8:30 AM EDT. The live audio webcast of the conference call will be available at www.ametek.com and at www.streetevents.com.
To access the live webcast from
www.ametek.com, go to the Investor Communications link in the "Investors" section of the website. A replay of the call will also be archived on
www.ametek.com and will be available until the next quarterly earnings call.
AMETEK is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electro-mechanical devices with annualized sales of $3.3 billion. AMETEK's Corporate Growth Plan is based on Four Key Strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions & Alliances, Global & Market Expansion and New Products. AMETEK's objective is double-digit percentage growth in earnings per share over the business cycle and a superior return on total capital. The common stock of AMETEK is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 and the Russell 1000 Indices.Contact: Kevin Coleman (610) 889-5247 SOURCE AMETEK, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV