Electronic Arts (EA) operates in two principal business segments globally: EA Core business segment, and the EA.com business segment. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Redwood City, Calif. EA trades an average of 6.6 million shares per day with a marketcap of $3.9 billion.
Short interest is small at 4.4%. In the last month the stock has fallen 13.78%.
The total number of buy recommendations is 12, and seven analysts rate EA a hold. The average analyst target price for EA is $20.75. The 52 week low is $12.I am most attracted to the July $12 strike put options for 41 cents or more if they can be sold this week. My profit target is 35 cents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV