Ctrip.com International (CTRP) is a leading travel service provider of hotel accommodations. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China. Ctrip.com trades an average of 3.2 million shares per day with a marketcap of $2.4 billion.
I am not a big fan of Chinese stocks due to the lack of SEC authority over them. That said, based on the chart setups, CTRP is oversold.
I should add that I have used CTRP many times and found the service very good. One person's opinion on service is not a make or break reason to invest in a company, but what is important is that I can confirm they are a real company and very popular in China. Currently, the total number of buy recommendations is three, and nine analysts believe the best course of action is to hold. The average analyst target price for CTRP is $24.00, and the next resistance level is near $22.75. I am most attracted to the July $16 strike put options for 55 cents or more if they can be sold this week. My profit target is 50 cents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV