CLEVELAND, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- D ATATRAK International, Inc. (OTCQX: DATA), a technology and services company focused on global eClinical solutions for the clinical trials industry, today announced the release of a new version of uCTMS, the industry's only cloud-based CTMS that is supported by a unified clinical research platform.
"Unlike other stand-alone, disparate CTMS systems, our latest uCTMS version provides automatic, systemized data sharing with the other six products in the D ATATRAK ONE™ clinical research platform; this instantaneous data feed is unheard of in other systems and provides enhanced visibility and control to our users," stated Laurence P. Birch, D ATATRAK's Chairman of the Board and CEO.
In the uCTMS 2.0 version, data interoperability is key. Whether instantaneously through D ATATRAK's unified platform, or intermittently via imports from other EDC systems, users can improve visibility for executive management and give the clinical operations team more control of their pipeline. Product highlights from the release include:
- Real-time Data Feeds – uCTMS 2.0 utilizes the D ATATRAK ONE™ unified platform to automatically feed uEDC™ and uIRT™ data into CTMS dashboards and reports. Our new product version gives the user more control of their data and the ability to manage even more activities within the clinical trial process.
- Reports – The uCTMS dashboard now includes cross trial reporting options for you to have score cards on your site performances.
- Data Entry – With the release of uCTMS 2.0, users can now easily import data from other EDC and third-party systems.
"Always aware of our clients' diverse needs, this version also includes the flexibility of standardized data imports to support integration with other external systems," Birch continued. "By making these client-requested enhancements, we have empowered our customers to make faster, better informed decisions and anticipate issues – all in real time in the only cloud-based unified system, D ATATRAK ONE™."About D ATATRAK D ATATRAK International is a worldwide technology and services company delivering eClinical solutions and related services for the clinical trials industry. D ATATRAK built its multi-component, comprehensive solution on a single, unified platform and expanded this concept to include services delivery via D ATATRAK's Clinical and Consulting Services™ group. The Company delivers a complete portfolio of software products designed to accelerate the reporting of clinical research data from sites to sponsors and ultimately regulatory authorities, faster and more efficiently than loosely integrated technologies. The D ATATRAK ONE™ software solution, deployed worldwide through an ASP or Enterprise Transfer offering, supports Phase I - Phase IV drug and devices studies in multiple languages throughout the world. D ATATRAK has offices located in Cleveland, Ohio; Bryan, Texas; and Cary (RTP), North Carolina. For more information, visit http://www.datatrak.net. Except for the historical information contained in this press release, the statements made in this release are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are made based on management's expectations, assumptions, estimates and current beliefs concerning the operations, future results and prospects of the Company and are subject to uncertainties and factors which are difficult to predict and, in many instances, are beyond the control of the Company, and which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated in these forward-looking statements. For a list of certain of the factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated in these forward looking statements, please see the Company's report filed with the OTCQX Market on May 10, 2012 announcing its results for the three-month period ending March 31, 2012. The Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statement whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. SOURCE DATATRAK International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV