USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT) (“USAT” or the “Company”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for self-serve, small-ticket retailing industries, today reiterated its recommendation that all shareholders vote “FOR” the Company’s director nominees at USAT’s 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, scheduled for Thursday, June 28, 2012.
CHANGE IS ALREADY UNDERWAY AT USAT:
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE, SUPPORT THE USAT BOARD AND ITS STRATEGIC PLAN
VOTE THE WHITE PROXY CARD TODAY
- RIGHT BOARD & MANAGEMENT: USAT’s Board of Directors and management team are actively engaged, committed to effecting change and delivering enhanced results.
- RIGHT STRATEGY TO DRIVE RESULTS: USAT is executing on a strategy to drive enhanced operational and financial results and long-term shareholder value.
- RIGHT FOUNDATION FOR PROFITABILITY: USAT is quickly moving toward a high-margin service model backed by a reliable stream of recurring revenues. This monthly stream of recurring revenues provides a foundation for profitability and long-term value creation.
- RIGHT MARKET POSITION & CUSTOMER BASE: USAT’s leading market position and growing connections has led to enhanced revenues. USAT is now poised to capitalize on an emerging market as customers transition to an entirely cashless model.
- RIGHT RESULTS: USAT is already achieving and expecting further, measureable financial milestones.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV