USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT) (“USAT” or the “Company”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for self-serve, small-ticket retailing industries, today reiterated its recommendation that all shareholders vote “FOR” the Company’s director nominees at USAT’s 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, scheduled for Thursday, June 28, 2012.
CHANGE IS ALREADY UNDERWAY AT USAT:
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE, SUPPORT THE USAT BOARD AND ITS STRATEGIC PLAN
VOTE THE WHITE PROXY CARD TODAY
- RIGHT BOARD & MANAGEMENT: USAT’s Board of Directors and management team are actively engaged, committed to effecting change and delivering enhanced results.
- RIGHT STRATEGY TO DRIVE RESULTS: USAT is executing on a strategy to drive enhanced operational and financial results and long-term shareholder value.
- RIGHT FOUNDATION FOR PROFITABILITY: USAT is quickly moving toward a high-margin service model backed by a reliable stream of recurring revenues. This monthly stream of recurring revenues provides a foundation for profitability and long-term value creation.
- RIGHT MARKET POSITION & CUSTOMER BASE: USAT’s leading market position and growing connections has led to enhanced revenues. USAT is now poised to capitalize on an emerging market as customers transition to an entirely cashless model.
- RIGHT RESULTS: USAT is already achieving and expecting further, measureable financial milestones.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV