- Fifty-seven per cent of advisors said a significant slowdown in the Chinese economy could pose a threat to Canada in the next 12 months.
- Forty-three per cent of advisors said the same about a breakup of the Eurozone.
- Thirty-nine per cent of advisors said a sovereign debt crisis is among the top three risks to Canada.
- Weak consumer spending (36 per cent), the price of oil (35 per cent) and inflation (22 per cent) also pose threats to our economy.
Financial Advisors More Optimistic About U.S. Capital Markets Than Canada In The Year Ahead
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.