Stock Symbol: AEM (NYSE and TSX)
TORONTO, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE: AEM) (TSX: AEM) ("Agnico-Eagle" or the "Company") announced today that Ammar Al-Joundi, Senior Vice-President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, is leaving the Company, effective July 9, 2012, to assume a similar position with another resource company.
"We want to thank Ammar for his contributions, guidance and friendship during his time with Agnico-Eagle and we wish him success in his new position," said Agnico-Eagle's President and CEO Sean Boyd. "Agnico-Eagle will take the necessary time to identify the best possible candidate to fill this position."
About Agnico-EagleAgnico-Eagle is a long established, Canadian headquartered, gold producer with operations located in Canada, Finland and Mexico, and exploration and/or development activities in Canada, Finland, Mexico and the United States. The Company has full exposure to higher gold prices consistent with its policy of no forward gold sales and maintains a corporate strategy based on increasing shareholders exposure to gold, on a per share basis. It has declared a cash dividend for 30 consecutive years. www.agnico-eagle.com SOURCE Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV