MIAMI BEACH, Fla., June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Divine Skin Inc. (DSKX) (OTC Bulletin Board: DSKX) Divine Skin today announced that it was granted a Drug Enforcement Agency license in partnership with its manufacturing partner to produce and distribute Ephedrine containing drugs and other controlled substances.
The Company has started working on a new OTC analgesic, which it believes could provide an alternative to current OTC pain relievers. Receiving this mandatory license is the final step in commencing manufacturing of its OTC pain reliever.
the United States alone, manufacturers' revenue from internal non-narcotic analgesics, antipyretics, anti-arthritics, and anti-inflammatories, including salicylates and acetaminophen, totaled
$2.4 billion in 2009, according to an
August 2010 report published by the US Census Bureau.
About Divine Skin
Divine Skin Inc. is a leader in the development of biotechnology for topical, nutritional, and pharmaceutical therapies. It markets worldwide through online and specialty retailers, cosmetics wholesalers, salons, and medical offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV