MIAMI BEACH, Fla., June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Divine Skin Inc. (DSKX) (OTC Bulletin Board: DSKX) Divine Skin today announced that it was granted a Drug Enforcement Agency license in partnership with its manufacturing partner to produce and distribute Ephedrine containing drugs and other controlled substances.
The Company has started working on a new OTC analgesic, which it believes could provide an alternative to current OTC pain relievers. Receiving this mandatory license is the final step in commencing manufacturing of its OTC pain reliever.
the United States alone, manufacturers' revenue from internal non-narcotic analgesics, antipyretics, anti-arthritics, and anti-inflammatories, including salicylates and acetaminophen, totaled
$2.4 billion in 2009, according to an
August 2010 report published by the US Census Bureau.
About Divine Skin
Divine Skin Inc. is a leader in the development of biotechnology for topical, nutritional, and pharmaceutical therapies. It markets worldwide through online and specialty retailers, cosmetics wholesalers, salons, and medical offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV