Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Stratasys, Inc. (“Stratasys” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS: SSYS) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s entry into an agreement to be acquired by Objet Ltd. (“Objet”).
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/stratasys-inc-ssys.
Under the terms of the proposal, public shareholders of Stratasys will receive one Objet ordinary share for each share of Stratasys common stock they own, and Objet will change its name to Stratasys Ltd. The transaction has a combined equity value of approximately $1.4 billion.
The investigation concerns whether Stratasys’s board of directors failed to adequately shop the Company and obtain the best possible value for Stratasys’s shareholders before entering into an agreement with Objet.If you own the common stock of Stratasys and purchased your shares before June 11, 2012, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Peter Allocco at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, New York 11530 toll free at (888) 969-4242, by e-mail to email@example.com, or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/stratasys-inc-ssys. Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV