Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation fell 57 cents (-1%) to $57.90 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.5 million shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.49-$58.37 after having opened the day at $57.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.47. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: GeoEye (GEOY), down 22.4%, Intellicheck Mobilisa (IDN), down 10%, Velti (VELT), down 10%, and Onstream Media Corporation (ONSM), down 9.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cognizant Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CTSH
Cognizant Technology Solutions Becomes #46 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing Citrix Systems
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV