InterDigital Inc (IDCC): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner
InterDigital (IDCC) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, InterDigital rose 54 cents (2%) to $27.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 661,457 shares of InterDigital exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 926,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.30-$27.36 after having opened the day at $26.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.68. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Globalstar Incorporated (GSAT), up 27.9%, Maxcom Telecomunicaciones S.A.B. de C.V (MXT), up 13.5%, Elephant Talk Communications (ETAK), up 11%, and Alaska Communications Systems Group (ALSK), up 10.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full InterDigital Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV