Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC), a global producer of inorganic specialty chemicals and advanced materials, will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the results of operations for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 11:00 am Eastern time. The date of the call has been moved to August 1 to avoid conflicts with other companies’ earnings announcements.
The dial-in number to access the conference call in the U.S. is (800) 288-8975, and the international dial-in number is (612) 332-0342. No access code is needed for either call. A replay of the conference call will be available through August 15, 2012 at (800) 475-6701 in the U.S., access code: 251143, and internationally at (320) 365-3844, access code: 251143.
A listen-only, live webcast of the conference call will be available at www.rocksp.com. Materials for the call, including a PowerPoint file detailing the results, will be available for download on the company’s website on the morning before the call. The webcast and PowerPoint file will be archived on Rockwood’s website.
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. is a leading global inorganic specialty chemicals and advanced materials company. Rockwood has a worldwide employee base of approximately 9,700 people and annual net sales of approximately $3.7 billion. The company focuses on global niche segments of the specialty chemicals, pigments and additives and advanced materials markets.
For more information on Rockwood, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV