To make enjoying BRIO’s delicious cuisine even easier, BRIO Tuscan Grille (BRIO) restaurants nationwide are launching an easy-to-use online ordering system for carryout orders on Monday, June 25. Plus, BRIO E-Club members will receive a special introductory offer for their first online order of 20 percent off. Expires July 15, enter ENJOY20 at checkout to redeem.
Through online ordering, guests can order a wide variety of scrumptious items from BRIO’s menu: salads, pastas, flatbreads, steaks and chops, and dessert, plus all of the items from the Catering-To-Go menu – ideal for business lunches, staff meetings and social gatherings. In addition, guests can:
- Place same-day orders
- Place future orders up to 30 days in advance
- Place group orders, perfect for business lunches, staff meetings and social gatherings
- Have the ability to save past orders, making it easy to repeat a favorite order
- Pay online or at the restaurant
To place online orders, guests will simply go to www.BrioItalian.com and visit the user-friendly “Order Online” icon through which they will set up their account. Online ordering is available for both lunch and dinner.
“Introducing online ordering is a convenient way for our guests who regularly place carryout orders to enjoy a Taste of Tuscany at home. It’s an especially quick and simple solution for those guests who are active and on the go,” said BRIO Director of Marketing Nicole Roope. “Not only is it great for picking up a bite to eat for lunch or dinner, but also for social and business gatherings.”BRIO Tuscan Grille BRIO (meaning “lively” or “full of life”) is an upscale affordable restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, “Tuscan Grille” is descriptive in the menu that features wood-grilled and oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO’s philosophy is “to eat well, is to live well;” which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 95 restaurants including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit the website for BRIO locations at www.brioitalian.com and follow the restaurant on Twitter (twitter.com/brioitalian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV