COLUMBUS, Ohio, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DHIL) announced that Lisa Wesolek has joined the firm as Managing Director and Head of Distribution. Ms. Wesolek will be responsible for the firm's distribution strategy including business development, sales support and marketing. Prior to joining Diamond Hill, she held senior roles at various institutions including JPMorgan Asset Management and Wells Fargo Funds Management Group.
"Our business continues to grow as investors find value in our long-term, intrinsic value investment philosophy and process," said Ric Dillon, CEO. "Lisa's experience in distribution and marketing will provide additional depth and leadership to our client communications and servicing."
About Diamond Hill :
Diamond Hill Capital Management, Inc. is an independent investment management firm with significant employee ownership and $9.0 billion in assets under management as of May 31, 2012. The firm provides investment management services to institutions and individuals through mutual funds, institutional separate accounts, and private investment funds. Diamond Hill's entire investment team shares the same intrinsic value investment philosophy focused on absolute returns, and the firm's interests are firmly aligned with its clients through significant investment in its strategies. For more information on Diamond Hill, visit www.diamond-hill.com.SOURCE Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV