ADA-ES, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADES) (“ADA” or “Company”) today announced that it has been added to the Russell 3000® Index and the Russell 2000® Index. Russell Investments reconstituted its comprehensive set of U.S. and global equity indexes on June 22, 2012.
The Russell 3000 Index measures the performance of the largest 3000 U.S. companies representing approximately 98% of the investable U.S. equity market. The Russell 2000 Index measures the performance of the small-cap segment of the U.S. equity universe. The Russell 2000 is a subset of the Russell 3000 Index representing approximately 10% of the total market capitalization of that index.
Dr. Michael Durham, President and CEO of ADA, stated, “To be included in the Russell Index is a significant honor. It elevates our profile among investors, and brings our strategy and achievements to the attention of a wider audience. We continue to make progress in advancing the 26 Refined Coal facilities placed in service in 2011 to full operating status at locations around the country. Moreover, we expect that by the end of this year Clean Coal Solutions, LLC will have executed long-term leases for several additional facilities to achieve a run rate of approximately $100 million in segment revenues and $50 million in segment profits for the remaining life of the tax credits. We also expect that the Mercury and Air Toxics Standards will produce sizable market opportunities for our portfolio of pollution control technologies.”
About ADA-ESADA-ES is a leader in clean coal technology and the associated specialty chemicals, serving the coal-fueled power plant industry. Our proprietary environmental technologies and specialty chemicals enable power plants to enhance existing air pollution control equipment, minimize mercury, CO2 and other emissions, maximize capacity, and improve operating efficiencies, to meet the challenges of existing and pending emission control regulations. With respect to mercury emissions:
- We supply activated carbon (“AC”) injection and Dry Sorbent Injection (“DSI”) systems, mercury measurement instrumentation, and related services.
- Under an exclusive development and licensing agreement with Arch Coal, we are developing and commercializing an enhanced Powder River Basin (“PRB”) coal with reduced emissions of mercury and other metals.
- Through our consolidated subsidiary, Clean Coal Solutions, LLC (“CCS”), we provide our patented Refined Coal (“RC”) CyClean TM technology to enhance combustion of and reduce emissions from burning PRB coals in cyclone boilers and our patent pending M-45 TM technology for other types of coal and boilers. Both technologies reduce emissions of NOx and mercury in coal fired boilers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts