Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V Reaches New 52-Week High (KOF)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V (NYSE:KOF) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $125.09, above its previous 52-week high of $125 with 112,921 shares traded as of 3:28 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 135,000 shares over the past 30 days. Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $23.46 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 30.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Coca Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V., a franchise bottler, produces, markets, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.7, below the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio of 58.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV