Ron Wysaske, Riverview Community Bank President and Chief Operating Officer today announced that Richard “Dick” Michalek, was named Executive Vice President and Chief Lending Officer by the Board of Directors.
In his new capacity, Michalek is responsible for all Riverview loan production, product development and oversees all Commercial and Mortgage lenders in their efforts to meet the credit needs of the local markets Riverview serves. Michalek is an 11-year Riverview employee with 40 years of banking experience. He earned an MBA degree from Seattle University and is a graduate of Pacific Coast Banking School.
Riverview Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:RVSB) ( www.riverviewbank.com) is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington – just north of Portland, Oregon on the I-5 corridor. With assets of $858 million, it is the parent company of the 89 year-old Riverview Community Bank, as well as Riverview Asset Management Corp. There are 17 branches, including twelve in the Portland-Vancouver area and three lending centers, with an 18 th branch opening June 29, 2012 in Gresham, OR. The Bank offers true community banking services, focusing on providing the highest quality service and financial products to commercial and retail customers. Riverview was honored as one of the top 75 Corporate Philanthropists in Washington for 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV