NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CTC Media (Nasdaq:CTCM) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $8.03, below its previous 52-week low of $8.04 with 529,604 shares traded as of 2:55 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 505,100 shares over the past 30 days. CTC Media has a market cap of $1.33 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are down 1.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. CTC Media, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as an independent media company. It operates the CTC, Domashny, and Peretz television networks in Russia. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.4, below the average media industry P/E ratio of 21 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about CTCM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV