CHESTERFIELD, Mo., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reliv International, Inc. (NASDAQ:RELV), today announced that the St. Louis Post-Dispatch has named Reliv one of St. Louis's Top Workplaces. The Top Workplaces program recognizes companies whose working environment allows them to outperform peers.
Top Workplaces was created by Workplace Dynamics in 2006. The program is based on one simple philosophy: The most successful companies are the ones that employees believe in. Such companies are considered "organizationally healthy."
Organizational health stems from three primary factors:
- Direction: Employees have emotionally bought into what the organization is striving to achieve.
- Execution: The company has a high performance culture.
- Connection: Employees feel they are appreciated and doing something meaningful.
Top Workplaces evaluates companies on these three factors based on a 25-question employee survey. Survey results placed Reliv among the top companies in the St. Louis area."The fact that we didn't even nominate ourselves, that employees nominated Reliv on their own accord, speaks volumes as to just how much our staff believes in what we do," said R. Scott Montgomery , Reliv executive vice president and chief operating officer. "Reliv's mission is to Nourish Our World. We want to help people lead healthier, happier lives, and that's a goal everyone can rally around." About Reliv International, Inc.Reliv International, Inc., based in Chesterfield, Mo., produces nutritional supplements that promote optimal nutrition along with premium skincare products. Reliv supplements address essential nutrition, weight loss, athletic performance, digestive health, women's health, anti-aging and healthy energy. The company sells its products through an international network marketing system of independent distributors in 15 countries. Learn more about Reliv at www.reliv.com, or on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. SOURCE Reliv International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV