Riding On Mobile Wave, LodgeNet Reveals New Mobile Services For Hotels At HITEC
Mobile Going Viral
LodgeNet's latest additions to its "mega app" join an already impressive feature list including remote control functionality for adjusting volume, changing channels and ordering in-room movies. "In the end, mobile is about delivering simplicity and consistency to our guests. Not only is LodgeNet's app an in-room 'super remote', it's rapidly becoming the go-to device that travelers rely on throughout their trip," said Todd Kelly, Vice President of Interactive & Mobile Applications for LodgeNet.
For more information about LodgeNet Mobile, please contact Ann Parker, Director of Corporate Communications for LodgeNet Interactive at (605) 988-1000, or for Consumer Press, Vanessa Horwell, Media Relations Liaison at (305) 749-5342 x 232 or email@example.com.
About LodgeNetLodgeNet Interactive Corporation is the leading provider of interactive media and connectivity services to hospitality and healthcare businesses and the consumers they serve. Recently named by Advertising Age as one of the Leading 100 US Media Companies, LodgeNet Interactive serves approximately 1.6 million hotel rooms worldwide in addition to healthcare facilities throughout the United States. The Company's services include: Interactive Television, Broadband, award-winning Mobile and Advertising Media Solutions along with nationwide technical and professional support services. LodgeNet Interactive Corporation owns and operates businesses under the industry leading brands: LodgeNet, The Hotel Networks and LodgeNet Healthcare. LodgeNet Interactive is listed on NASDAQ and trades under the symbol LNET . For more information, please visit www.lodgenet.com. LodgeNet and the LodgeNet logo are registered trademarks of LodgeNet Interactive Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. SOURCE LodgeNet Interactive Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV