- mCheckout: Regardless of location, guests using LodgeNet Mobile can request a complete folio review, check out from the hotel, and receive an e-mail receipt.
- mDining: Allows guests the ability to browse menus and place orders directly from their mobile device (smartphone and/or tablet). Guests can have remote dining experiences by placing orders at a location other than their room, e.g., ordering drinks and appetizers to a designated seat by the pool.
- mCompendium: Hotels can create and customize the "My Hotel" section of the application tailored to a brand's look and feel. Hotels have complete control over their messaging, providing a fully branded experience to keep guests informed with timely, property-specific information and merchandising/promotional opportunities.
- mGuest Requests: This feature may well bring an end to the late-night front desk phone call. Whether requesting extra towels, more pillows or anything else, the feature allows guests to make these requests with a few taps and a click – without picking up the phone. Through available integration with other property systems, the appropriate hotel staff can receive immediate notification of a request – helping reduce response time and increase guest satisfaction.
- Local Services: A totally redesigned section of the app, specifically tailored for traveling consumers.
Riding On Mobile Wave, LodgeNet Reveals New Mobile Services For Hotels At HITEC
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.