SBA Reaches New 52-Week High (SBAC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- SBA Communications (Nasdaq:SBAC) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $55.96, above its previous 52-week high of $55.85 with 1.2 million shares traded as of 2:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.6 million shares over the past 30 days. SBA has a market cap of $6.55 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 25.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. SBA Communications Corporation owns and operates wireless communications towers primarily in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Panama.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV