Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases, including neurological and psychiatric disorders. This stock is trading up 9.9% to $5.66 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.15-$5.7452-Week Range: $4.30-$7.01 Volume: 53,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 67,079 From a technical perspective, shares of SUPN are soaring here with decent volume, and the stock has started to enter breakout territory with shares moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $5.45. >>22 Biopharma Stocks With Breakout Potential in 2012 Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as SUPN is trending above $5.45 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 67,079 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then look for SUPN to re-test and possibly take out its next significant overheard resistance levels at $6.10 to $6.50 in the near future. If we get that action, and $6.50 gets taken out with volume, then look for even more upside once SUPN takes out its all-time high of $7.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV