ValueVision Media (VVTV) is an interactive retailer that markets, sells and distributes products to consumers through television, telephone, online, mobile and social media. This stock is trading up 7.9% at $2.18 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.02-$2.1952-Week Range: $1.43-$8.66 Volume: 204,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 321,383 >>5 Stocks Insiders Are Jumping Into From a technical perspective, VVTV is soaring here with decent volume right off its 200-day moving average of $2.04. This move has VVTV flirting with a major breakout trade, since the stock has started to move above some major near-term overhead resistance at $2.16. This move is also following a massive spike in upside volume on Friday after 5.81 million shares traded. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as VVTV is trending above both its 200-day and that key resistance level of $2.16 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 321,383 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then VVTV should easily re-test and possibly take out its next significant overhead resistance level at $2.59 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV