Senomyx (SNMX) is focused on using taste receptor technologies to discover and develop flavor ingredients for the packaged food, beverage and ingredient supply industries. This stock is trading up 8.5% to $2.28 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.03-$2.3252-Week Range: $1.96-$6.26 Volume: 109,319 Three-Month Average Volume: 222,228 >>4 Stocks Poised to Break Out From a technical perspective, SNMX is ripping higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $2.25 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing SNMX within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade . That trade will hit once SNMX takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.28 to $2.40 with high volume. At last check, SNMX has hit an intraday high of $2.32 with volume that's well below its three-month average action. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once SNMX sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 222,228 shares. If we get that action soon, then SNMX could re-test and possibly take out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $2.60 to $2.69 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV