Six Flags Entertainment Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SIX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE:SIX) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $51.70, above its previous 52-week high of $51.56 with 602,667 shares traded as of 1:40 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 344,600 shares over the past 30 days. Six Flags Entertainment has a market cap of $2.75 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 23.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Six Flags Entertainment Corporation owns and operates regional theme, water, and zoological parks. The company's parks offers various selection of state-of-the-art and traditional thrill rides, water attractions, themed areas, concerts and shows, restaurants, game venues, and retail outlets.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV