CLAYTON, Mo., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Olin Corporation (NYSE: OLN) announced today that on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time, Joseph Rupp, Chairman, President and CEO; John Fischer, Senior Vice President and CFO; John McIntosh, Senior Vice President, Operations; and Larry Kromidas, Assistant Treasurer and Director, Investor Relations will review Olin Corporation's second quarter earnings results. Prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer period.
A press release, including financial statements and segment information, will be released after the market closes on Monday, July 23, 2012. The release will be available on Bloomberg News, Reuters, Dow Jones News Service and Olin's website.
The call will be webcast live on our corporate website www.olin.com and will be accessible under the Conference Call icon. Listeners should log on to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call. The webcast will remain available for play back on our website following the earnings call for one year. You may choose to listen to the conference call by dialing 800-860-2442 (Canadian callers, please dial 866-605-3852; International callers, please dial 412-858-4600) – no pass code is required. A telephonic replay of this conference call will be available beginning at noon (ET) on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 through Wednesday, July 24, 2013 by calling 877-344-7529 (Canadian and International callers, please dial 412-317-0088) with a pass code of 10015509.Olin Corporation is a manufacturer concentrated in two business segments: Chlor Alkali Products and Winchester. Chlor Alkali Products manufactures chlorine and caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, potassium hydroxide and bleach products. Winchester products include sporting ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV