- Nearly half of merchants surveyed charged between $6 - $11 for standard shipping, when free shipping offers or promotions did not apply.
- 86.74% of merchants surveyed promised delivery within 8 business days, with the bulk of that mix (68.38%) falling within the 4-7 day range; however, 83.5% of merchants were actually able to deliver within three days.
- Nearly 7 in 10 merchants require the customer to pay upfront for returns, thus putting the onus on the consumer to handle the details themselves despite heightened awareness of returns policies.
Innotrac Shares Findings Of April ECommerce Benchmarking Study
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.