Rofin-Sinar Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (RSTI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Rofin-Sinar Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq:RSTI) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $18.25, below its previous 52-week low of $18.27 with 113,497 shares traded as of 12:59 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 179,700 shares over the past 30 days. Rofin-Sinar has a market cap of $534.4 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 18.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of laser-based products worldwide. The company offers laser macro products to machine tool and automotive markets for cutting and welding of metals. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.2, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV