Quotes Todd Cleary, Vice President of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. and director of the company's Retail Division: "The launch of the T. Rowe Price Personal App for iPhone and iPod touch continues our dedication to providing customers with the technology and mobile tools they need to stay connected with their investments in an increasingly mobile world. The app makes it easy for investors to manage multiple accounts and work with T. Rowe Price, with the same level of security they're used to experiencing on our website."
Cynthia Egan, President of T. Rowe Price Retirement Plan Services, Inc.: "The T. Rowe Price Personal App for iPhone and iPod touch provides plan participants with an additional way to monitor their 401(k) accounts wherever and whenever they need to. Participants want easy access to their workplace retirement savings information and this app gives them that in a secure, convenient manner."
About T. Rowe Price Founded in 1937, Baltimore-based T. Rowe Price is a global investment management organization with $554.8 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2012. The organization provides a broad array of mutual funds, subadvisory services, and separate account management for individual and institutional investors, retirement plans, and financial intermediaries. The company also offers a variety of sophisticated investment planning and guidance tools. T. Rowe Price's disciplined, risk-aware investment approach focuses on diversification, style consistency, and fundamental research.
SOURCE T. Rowe Price
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV