BALTIMORE, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq-GS: TROW) announced today its new T. Rowe Price Personal App for iPhone and iPod touch, which provides investors the opportunity to manage their accounts and view fund information at their fingertips.
- The T. Rowe Price Personal App is available in the United States as a free download from the App Store on the iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore. Investors with existing accounts can login using their T. Rowe Price username and password.
- The launch of the T. Rowe Price Personal App follows the launch earlier this year of the T. Rowe Price Investor® Magazine App for iPad™ , which gives free access to the company's quarterly magazine for mutual fund shareholders.
- Individual investors and participants in employer-sponsored retirement plans can:
- Check account balances, including those associated with T. Rowe Price Brokerage and small business accounts;
- View asset allocation charts;
- Track fund performance;
- Check the status of pending transactions;
- Access T. Rowe Price investment insights and market news;
- Conduct fund research.
- Additionally, individual investors outside of an employer-sponsored retirement plan can:
- Conduct mutual fund transactions.
- Security features include 128-bit encryption, similar to that available on troweprice.com.
- To learn more about the app, visit www.troweprice.com/personalapp.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.T. Rowe Price and Apple are not affiliated companies. Please click here or call 800-395-1148 to request a prospectus, which includes objectives, risks, fees, expenses, and other information that you should read and consider before investing. T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc., distributor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV