BALTIMORE, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq-GS: TROW) announced today its new T. Rowe Price Personal App for iPhone and iPod touch, which provides investors the opportunity to manage their accounts and view fund information at their fingertips.
- The T. Rowe Price Personal App is available in the United States as a free download from the App Store on the iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore. Investors with existing accounts can login using their T. Rowe Price username and password.
- The launch of the T. Rowe Price Personal App follows the launch earlier this year of the T. Rowe Price Investor® Magazine App for iPad™ , which gives free access to the company's quarterly magazine for mutual fund shareholders.
- Individual investors and participants in employer-sponsored retirement plans can:
- Check account balances, including those associated with T. Rowe Price Brokerage and small business accounts;
- View asset allocation charts;
- Track fund performance;
- Check the status of pending transactions;
- Access T. Rowe Price investment insights and market news;
- Conduct fund research.
- Additionally, individual investors outside of an employer-sponsored retirement plan can:
- Conduct mutual fund transactions.
- Security features include 128-bit encryption, similar to that available on troweprice.com.
- To learn more about the app, visit www.troweprice.com/personalapp.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.T. Rowe Price and Apple are not affiliated companies. Please click here or call 800-395-1148 to request a prospectus, which includes objectives, risks, fees, expenses, and other information that you should read and consider before investing. T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc., distributor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV