BALTIMORE, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq-GS: TROW) announced today its new T. Rowe Price Personal App for iPhone and iPod touch, which provides investors the opportunity to manage their accounts and view fund information at their fingertips.
- The T. Rowe Price Personal App is available in the United States as a free download from the App Store on the iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore. Investors with existing accounts can login using their T. Rowe Price username and password.
- The launch of the T. Rowe Price Personal App follows the launch earlier this year of the T. Rowe Price Investor® Magazine App for iPad™ , which gives free access to the company's quarterly magazine for mutual fund shareholders.
- Individual investors and participants in employer-sponsored retirement plans can:
- Check account balances, including those associated with T. Rowe Price Brokerage and small business accounts;
- View asset allocation charts;
- Track fund performance;
- Check the status of pending transactions;
- Access T. Rowe Price investment insights and market news;
- Conduct fund research.
- Additionally, individual investors outside of an employer-sponsored retirement plan can:
- Conduct mutual fund transactions.
- Security features include 128-bit encryption, similar to that available on troweprice.com.
- To learn more about the app, visit www.troweprice.com/personalapp.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.T. Rowe Price and Apple are not affiliated companies. Please click here or call 800-395-1148 to request a prospectus, which includes objectives, risks, fees, expenses, and other information that you should read and consider before investing. T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc., distributor.