RadioShack Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (RSH)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RadioShack (NYSE:RSH) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $4.04, below its previous 52-week low of $4.05 with 766,691 shares traded as of 11:10 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 3.9 million shares over the past 30 days. RadioShack has a market cap of $417.6 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are down 56.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. RadioShack Corporation engages in the retail sale of consumer electronic goods and services through its RadioShack store chain. The company's mobility platform offers postpaid and prepaid wireless handsets, prepaid wireless airtime, tablet devices, and e-readers. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.1, below the average retail industry P/E ratio of 15 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV