TROY, Mich., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DocVelocity, a Web-based paperless processing system for mortgage originators, has announced a new Auto Document Recognition (ADR) platform that brings multiple benefits to customers.
The new platform supports color images, keeps documents in stacking order, and recognizes documents at a more granular level. Automated document recognition empowers DocVelocity customers to spend more time underwriting loans and less time manually indexing and organizing loan files. The end result is they can use their employees' skills more effectively.
"We are excited to provide more tools to reduce our customers' need to manually index documents and to improve their experience with DocVelocity," said Jason Dufner, director, Product Development, at DocVelocity. "This upgrade also reflects our continuing commitment to invest in and add value to DocVelocity."
About DocVelocityDocVelocity is a Web-based paperless processing system for mortgage bankers and brokers developed by Paperless Office Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.® (NYSE: FBC). For more information, please call (877) 362-8356 or visit docvelocity.com. About Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. Flagstar Bancorp (NYSE:FBC) is the parent of Flagstar Bank,® which is a full-service financial services company offering a range of products and services to consumers, businesses, and homeowners. With $14.0 billion in total assets at March 31, 2012, Flagstar is the largest publicly held savings bank headquartered in the Midwest. As of March 31, 2012, Flagstar operated 113 branches in Michigan, 28 home loan centers in 13 states, and a total of four commercial banking offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Flagstar originates loans nationwide. For more information, please visit flagstar.com. SOURCE DocVelocity
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV