TTM Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (TTMI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TTM Technologies (Nasdaq:TTMI) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $8.58, below its previous 52-week low of $8.61 with 99,496 shares traded as of 10:19 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 349,000 shares over the past 30 days. TTM has a market cap of $710.1 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 18.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TTM Technologies, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides printed circuit board (PCB) products and backplane assemblies worldwide. Its PCB products include conventional, high density interconnect, flexible, and rigid-flex PCBs, as well as backplane assemblies and IC substrates. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.3, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV