The “Susan H. Campbell Orthopaedic Center” will develop instruments for hip procedures and spine fixation, as well as fracture fixation implants and instrumentation for the largest orthopaedic medical device companies. The new facility will provide Greatbatch Medical with increased capabilities and capacity for future growth.
“The Indiana Economic Development Corporation, City of Fort Wayne, Allen County and the Allen County-Fort Wayne Economic Development Alliance have been great partners supporting our investment and growth in Indiana,” said Arellano. “With their support we are poised for great success that will benefit not only Greatbatch Medical and our Associates but the local community as well.”
About Greatbatch, Inc.
Greatbatch, Inc. (NYSE: GB) provides top-quality technologies to industries that depend on reliable, long-lasting performance through its brands Greatbatch Medical, Electrochem and QiG Group. Greatbatch Medical develops and manufactures critical medical device technologies for the cardiac, neurology, vascular and orthopaedic markets. Electrochem designs and manufactures battery and wireless sensing technologies for high-end niche applications in the energy, military, portable medical, and other markets. The QiG Group empowers the design and development of new medical devices for our core markets. Additional information about the Company is available at www.greatbatch.com.About Greatbatch Medical Greatbatch Medical is part of the Greatbatch, Inc. (NYSE:GB) family of brands. Greatbatch Medical is committed to the design and manufacture of critical technologies used in medical devices for the cardiac rhythm management, neuromodulation, vascular access and orthopaedic markets. To learn more about Greatbatch Medical, please visit www.greatbatchmedical.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV