NEW YORK, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO; www.xogroupinc.com), a global media and technology company and founder of the #1 wedding brand, TheKnot.com, today announced the launch of TheBlush.com ( www.theblush.com), a new women's and lifestyle site focusing on beauty, fashion and career. With an existing audience of 10 million-plus women across the XO Group family of brands, TheBlush.com will provide daily inspiration, advice and deals on all things beauty, style and life.
"Whether they're planning a wedding, setting up their homes or preparing for a new baby, beauty and fashion remain top-of-mind for our massive audience of women aged 18 to 34," said Carley Roney, cofounder of XO Group Inc. "With the launch of TheBlush.com, our community of 10 million-plus women will now have a daily destination to feed their beauty, fashion and career fix – top searched-for topics across all of our brands – and the site will serve as an additional opportunity for our partners to target this engaged and active audience."
In celebration of the launch, TheBlush.com has partnered with Sephora, the leading specialty beauty retailer, for beauty content, sweepstakes and in-store events. Kicking off today, TheBlush.com and SEPHORA have created a sweepstakes, The Blush + Sephora Beauty Haul Sweepstakes, which will provide women on TheBlush.com a chance to win a $250 Sephora gift card.Features of TheBlush.com include:
- Thousands of Beauty & Fashion Finds: Whether it's the summer's hottest hairstyles, finding office-appropriate shorts or the newest beauty trends, you can browse through thousands of photos and videos for ideas.
- Behind-the-Scenes Style Inspiration: How do the folks at American Apparel dress versus the ones at Etsy? Get inspired with an insider's glimpse at more than 200 photos of outfits from staff at leading companies like Match.com, Rue La La, Redbook and more via a weekly "How We Dress @" roundup.
- Exclusive Expert & Celebrity Interviews: From Giuliana Rancic to Bethenny Frankel, read up on what celebrities and industry experts have to say when it comes to favorite fashion picks, great beauty buys and their best real-life advice.
- Beauty & Style Giveaways: Sephora. Kiehl's. Kohl's. Score beauty and fashion freebies from top brands every day!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV