NEW YORK, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO; www.xogroupinc.com), a global media and technology company and founder of the #1 wedding brand, TheKnot.com, today announced the launch of TheBlush.com ( www.theblush.com), a new women's and lifestyle site focusing on beauty, fashion and career. With an existing audience of 10 million-plus women across the XO Group family of brands, TheBlush.com will provide daily inspiration, advice and deals on all things beauty, style and life.
"Whether they're planning a wedding, setting up their homes or preparing for a new baby, beauty and fashion remain top-of-mind for our massive audience of women aged 18 to 34," said Carley Roney, cofounder of XO Group Inc. "With the launch of TheBlush.com, our community of 10 million-plus women will now have a daily destination to feed their beauty, fashion and career fix – top searched-for topics across all of our brands – and the site will serve as an additional opportunity for our partners to target this engaged and active audience."
In celebration of the launch, TheBlush.com has partnered with Sephora, the leading specialty beauty retailer, for beauty content, sweepstakes and in-store events. Kicking off today, TheBlush.com and SEPHORA have created a sweepstakes, The Blush + Sephora Beauty Haul Sweepstakes, which will provide women on TheBlush.com a chance to win a $250 Sephora gift card.Features of TheBlush.com include:
- Thousands of Beauty & Fashion Finds: Whether it's the summer's hottest hairstyles, finding office-appropriate shorts or the newest beauty trends, you can browse through thousands of photos and videos for ideas.
- Behind-the-Scenes Style Inspiration: How do the folks at American Apparel dress versus the ones at Etsy? Get inspired with an insider's glimpse at more than 200 photos of outfits from staff at leading companies like Match.com, Rue La La, Redbook and more via a weekly "How We Dress @" roundup.
- Exclusive Expert & Celebrity Interviews: From Giuliana Rancic to Bethenny Frankel, read up on what celebrities and industry experts have to say when it comes to favorite fashion picks, great beauty buys and their best real-life advice.
- Beauty & Style Giveaways: Sephora. Kiehl's. Kohl's. Score beauty and fashion freebies from top brands every day!
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts